In traditional terms, we are an agency, with sweat and scars to prove it.
We’ve helped the courageous and the corporate. The technical and the consumer-centric. The local and the global. Consulted on PR, marketing and branding. We’ve branded corporations, boosted retail sales, humanized software, promoted independent film centers, grown non-profits and built campaigns for medical centers.
But at heart, we are Communicators. Artists. Wordsmiths. Image Builders.
We get clear about your goals, then get curious about your company’s soul, personifying it with style and staying power.
Small agency – big impact.
Big Agency Illusion: Discerning clients see through the facade of big agencies. They portray the illusion of multiple minds and a large team effort dedicated to your project, but the truth is that most big agencies assign you two people – an account manager and a creative, both young and stretched thin with little vested interest in company success – but charge you for the whole staff and full agency overhead.
Small Agency Truth: Small means we answer every email ourselves, stay super flexible, customize your team with senior-level talent, stay affordable and recognize your voice after a few phone calls. It’s called personal service. Entrepreneurial dedication. And with our years of experience, we hit the ground running – no training-wheels required.
We take tremendous pride and responsibility for what we produce. It is, after all, our company.
Discuss and Discover – A mutual interview with discourse. Together, we identify goals, pinpoint audience, shape messaging, understand numbers and talk timing, building our design on a functional foundation. From this, a proposal appears.
Develop and Design – Leaving our egos behind and letting clients guide us, we translate your story and goals into compelling words and images. You review and approve all work before release. Final edits occur. Then your approval.
Deliver – We manage production and distribution with high quality partners. Every project exceeds expectations. Then there’s follow up to gauge success. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We know you’re investing in us and we value that.
- Korak Design helped take our ideas to the next level. Their creative insight and cutting-edge approach to design has definitely made our business stand out from the crowd. We’ve used their expertise for everything from posters, flyers and table tents, to merchandise and window artwork. If you’re looking for an innovative and professional design company to take your brand to the next level, look no further.”
- Korak Design is my ‘go to’ graphic design firm. We have used them for our website and client work over the past 15 years. They listen to what you want, the message that you want to communicate, and who your target audience is – then use their creativity to develop visual imagery to meet your goals. They are easy to work with during a project, and provide clear communication of timing and budget. They are a pleasure to work with!"
- Korak Design has given us the highest level of design services since 2003. Their talent, creativity, originality and keen sense of understanding client needs have exceeded our expectations. We appreciate the company’s attention to detail throughout the process of each project."
- Over the years I have worked with Korak Design, it has been the thoughtful intent behind their creative ideas and designs that make them stand out to me. I love all the pieces they have created for me, but beyond just being aesthetically pleasing, I appreciate the deliberate purpose of their work, and how the designs themselves actually work to communicate my ideas and values. I am very proud of the visual representation of my business that Korak Design created, and I highly recommend them."
- I have worked with Korak Design for over 12 years and they are a pleasure to collaborate with. They are reliable and work well under pressure with everyone, from corporate clients to philanthropy event committees. Their design capabilities vary from elegant and beautiful to artistically edgy or more conservative corporate creative. I enthusiastically recommend Korak Design for a whole host of marketing/branding/advertising needs!"